Welcome! We’ve designed some of the most unique rides in one of the most exquisite settings in the Southeast - our home of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Fitting all skill levels, our picture-worthy routes will take you from our world-famous beaches to our absolutely spectacular marshfront views to the wildlife nature preserve of Pinckney Island. Trust us, you won’t want to miss this event!
Sign up for all our emails here.
- Sunday, November 18th, 2018
- Event will have staggered start times, starting at 7:30am to 10:30am
- All rides will start and finish at Coligny Plaza
- Event is rain or shine
- Like us on facebook
Sign up for our emails here.
Early Bird – guaranteed dry-fit Pedal logo’ed shirt + swag bag + waterbottle + discounted pricing on the Packet Pickup Party + endless thanks from the organizational team
Before August 1st - $50
Sunrise – guaranteed dry-fit Pedal logo’ed shirt + swag bag
Before October 1st - $60
Sunset – guaranteed dry-fit Pedal logo’ed shirt + swag bag (first come first serve on shirts)
Through November 19th - $65
*Shirt and bag subject to change
Information coming soon!
Coligny Plaza, Hilton Head’s Downtown since 1955, is a lively area with shops, restaurants and bars. Stick around after the ride as there will be music and food in a festive environment for Pedal participants and their families.
Register opening soon.
Our host hotel is the Beach House oceanfront at Coligny Beach, home of the world famous Tiki Hut, located directly across from the start line at Coligny Plaza. Room nights starting at $99/night with using coupon code PHH. Late checkout on Sunday offered to all Pedal participants...or you can simply stay an extra night on beautiful Hilton Head Island!
Rooms are limited! Register early and book early!
No bike or helmet? No problem! Bike and helmet rentals are available for $10 by calling Hilton Head Bicycle Company at 843.686.6888 (will deliver and pick up at Coligny Plaza on day of event). Please thank them when calling as all proceeds will benefit Boys & Girls Club of Hilton Head Island.
- Pedal Hilton Head Island is open to riders of all ages and levels with five distinct routes
- All riders are required to wear helmets and ride defensively
- All riders must sign a waiver release form located here (link to waiver) prior to participating
- Please remember to wear your provided bib number to identify yourself as a registered biker for the duration of the event
- Refreshments and rest stops complete with comfort stations are strategically places along each route
- Pedal Hilton Head Island will provide safety instructions prior to each ride. There will be 2 support vehicles patrolling and able to assist riders with mechanical, health or other safety issues.
- Vehicle operators will be in contact with ride marshals and staff for prompt assistance.
Let’s face it, we all love it. You’ll love your swag bag from Pedal Hilton Head Island sponsors. Stay tuned to our facebook page for all the details!
Get the whole family together for a two mile all-ages ride that winds along leisure pathways and the hard-packed sands of Coligny Beach with plenty of opportunities for fun selfies with the kids. This safe family-oriented ride focuses on giving the whole gang a good time and a chance to get active together amid the Island’s most treasured (and photographic!) scenery.
This is your chance to take in Hilton Head Island’s celebrated leisure pathways in an enjoyable 10-miler that winds through the vibrant Coligny district. Along the way, you’ll experience oceanside invigoration on three miles of stunning hard-packed sandy beach riding.
Are you ready to test yourself with an all-new ride experience stretching from the beautiful beaches of Coligny to the elevation of the Cross Island Bridge? Choose your own adventure! You can either stay on the pathways or hit the hard-packed beach to create a multi-dimensional re-designed ride.
The 20 mile route rest area is at mile 12.5 located at Islanders Beach Park.
In addition to spectacular views from three bridges, this escorted, controlled-pace ride mimics a shortened version of the metric-century, making for a unique and exciting ride.
The 40 mile route rest area is at mile 23 located at Honey Horn.
This metric-century road course will take participants through some of Hilton Head Island’s most beautiful scenery in an escorted, controlled pace ride over three bridges, Pinckney Island, the flyover and back - truly a cyclists dream route!
The 62 A & B route rest area is at miles 23 and 44.5 at Honey Horn.